Sometimes the house just needs to get cleaned and cleaning it can be quite the challenge when a baby is trying to sleep or when a momma's boy is constantly interrupting you.
Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who happily lugs the little guy around with him to home improvement stores for a few hours so I can get the house cleaned, interruption-free.
Once the house is clean, I feel like I can be a better mom and wife. Instead of worrying about how dusty a room is or thinking about the stack of dishes in the sink, I can focus on playing with CJ and bonding as a little family.
As much as I wish I didn't have to clean, it has to be done. And even though I try to clean throughout the week, it still gets pretty bad every few weeks. Kids are messy. Husbands are messy. Pets are messy. But this family is what keeps me going, so it's all worth it as long as we're all together at the end of every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment